I began reading my Nana's Vogue Magazine as early as I could flip through the pages. My Aunt Sharon put luscious face creams purchased at Neimans on me by the age of 5. I fell in love with all things beauty very early and my love was solidified with a Beauty Therapy and Esthetics Diploma by The Oxford International College of Beauty in Oxford, England in 2003. I continue to cultivate my beauty knowledge everyday at my salon and day spas, still flipping through the pages of Vogue and trying any product, fitness craze, or fashion trend I can get my hands on. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Getting Started

I can't wait to get started on my first ever blog.  

I have many things to write about.  This blog was a request from friends, family and colleagues who say they'd love a way to keep up with all the newest crazes that I am constantly talking about.  I am also rounding up some contributing writers that will bring even more beauty, fashion and fitness advice for you.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers